How We Prepare a Cleaning Services Estimate
There is more to determining your commercial cleaning budget than simply quoting a blanket cost per square foot.
Our experience has shown that the most effective way to provide customer satisfaction is with clear, detailed communication. Here’s our approach:
1. Research your company to get an idea of what problems happen in your industry and on your site.
2. Meet with you and walk through area to be cleaned. Listen to what you want done.
3. Ask questions about specific requirements for floors, walls, fixtures, desks, furniture, etc. Offer recommendations.
4. Develop a quote based on the detailed check-list produced with you. Provide advice based on observations of what may benefit your company.
5. Upon acceptance of quote, a customized quality control book is created for logging incidents and making changes in your service.
6. Our manager/owner follows-up after the first cleaning and at regular intervals to ensure service is as expected or to improve our performance.